Skip to Main Content
About the Museum: Giving Opportunities
Texas Forestry Museum Society Members receive:
- The Museum's award winning historical quarterly newsletter, Crosscut
- A 10% discount at the Company Store
- Advance notice of activities and exhibits
- Individual members whose initial membership is $100 or more receive a $10 gift certificate to be used in the Company Store
- A one-time only contribution of $1,000 gives life status to an individual or couple.
- Life member funds are invested in the Museum's Endowment, with only interest income being used for operations.
- Unrestricted contributions to the Texas Forestry Museum Annual Fund provide the opportunity for businesses, institutions, and individuals to invest in the essential operations and programs of the museum.
Memorials & Honorariums
- Memorials and gifts made in honor of others are added to the Museum's endowment funds, unless otherwise designated.
Kids Club is designed just for children 12 and younger.
- Special “Kid's Club ONLY” activities each year
- Early notification of events and exhibits that are Just for Kids
- Cool contests and prizes
- Four issues of The Seedling newsletter each year
- A 10% discount in the Museum's Company Store
- Discounted fee for Environmental Education Kamp (EEK!)
- Yearly Membership is just $5.00
- Make a long-lasting contribution to the Texas Forestry Museum through your own Planned Giving Instrument.
INSTITUTIONS / CORPORATIONS
Texas Forestry Museum Corporate membership
- Institutional or Corporate memberships in the Texas Forestry Museum Society begin with a $100 contribution.